G-Cast Precast Concrete Jacking Pipes
G-Cast produces a comprehensive range of precast reinforced concrete jacking pipes to suit the modern generation of jacking techniques and systems. Standard pipes are manufactured with flexible joint incorporating well proven butt end joint with cast-in integral steel collar. Pipes are manufactured to British Standard B.S. 5911:Part 1:2002 or equivalent, using either spinning or vertical wet-cast process.
- Special pipes can be designed and manufactured to suit individual project requirements.
- Special pipes for INTERMEDIATE JACKING STATION.
- Concrete cladded COMPOSITE WATER STEEL PIPE for jacking operation.
- Pipes can be manufactured using PFA cement, OPC or Sulphate Resistance Portland Cement/SRPC.
- Pipe Internal Lining: High alumina cement/HAC lining, HDPE lining, PVC lining, SACRIFICIAL lining, EPOXY coating.
- Pipe External Lining: SACRIFICIAL lining, EPOXY coating.
A selection of the wide range of jacking pipes we can offer our customers are shown below:
FLEXIBLE PIPE JOINT
This joint incorporates the well proven steel collar and elastomeric sealing gasket to ensure a watertight and yet flexible type joint. This butt end joint design ensures that the jacking forces are transmitted over the maximum area of the pipe, thus reducing the possibility of damage during jacking operation.
Concrete of characteristic strength 50 N/mm2.
Standard cast-in steel collars are of mild steel type. Stainless steel may be provided on request.
Standard flexible joint seals are manufactured from natural rubber. EPDM type is available on request.
BENTONITE INJECTION PORTS
Pipes can be supplied with or without threaded injection/grouting ports.
PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION PACKING
A pressure distribution packing is to be positioned between every pipe to ensure even distribution of the jacking load.
|Diameter Range||300 - 4800mm|
|Strength Class||X, Y, Z, Z-PLUS(1.5Z, 2Z, ETC); L, M, H, H-PLUS (1.5H, 2H, ETC)|
1. The “Allowable Jacking Force” quoted above is for guidance only with assumption that the jacking load / thrust is evenly distributed over the full circumference
of the pipe end with zero joint deflection, and concrete cube strength at 50 N/mm2 with a factor of safety of 3.0.
2. Non standard pipes can be designed and manufactured to meet individual customer requirements such as pipe outside diameter (to suit the size of cutter
head of the tunneling machine), special strength classes for high depth of fill, etc.
In view of continual improvements we reserve the right to alter the specifications display above without prior notice.
G-CAST SIRIM (Jacking Pipe 375mm)
G-CAST SIRIM (Jacking Pipe 0450-2100)
G-CAST SPAN (Jacking Pipe 375mm)
G-CAST SPAN (Jacking Pipe 0450-2100)